Dark Spot Corrector with a depigmenting concentrate containing more than 20% lightening agents.
Yellow Cream targets and reduces the appearance of dark spots thanks to optimally concentrated lightening agents associated with the exfoliating action of glycolic and salicylic acids.
For All Skin Types, especially for Dark spots, Skin imperfections & Irregular complexion
- Dark spots are visibly reduced
- Overall complexion is more even
- Kojic acid - Depigmenting agent that inactivates tyrosinase by chelation reaction that blocks the melanin synthesis responsible for pigment spots.
- Alpha-arbutin - One of the most potent actives that reduces tyrosinase activity and therefore the production of melanin.
- Licorice extract - Lightening agent that regulates the dispersion of melanin (agent responsible for pigment spots) to help homogenize complexion.
- Morus alba extract - Antioxidant agent rich in resveratrol and vitamin C, it limits the production of melanin by inhibiting tyrosinase to effectively reduce pigment spots.
- Glycolic & salicylic acids - AHA and BHA that speed up exfoliation and destroy lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis, to help promote cell renewal and brighten the complexion.
HOW TO USE
- Apply 1 to 2 times daily only on the affected areas.
- First apply Light Ceutic to improve treatment effectiveness.
- To optimise results, cleanse the skin beforehand with Cleanser 5 or Foamer 15.
- Use Sun Ceutic during the day if your skin is exposed to the sun.