Botanical brighteners go to work on redness from existing and previous blemishes, helping fade the appearance of past acne marks and reducing irritation from active breakouts.
This product needs to be introduced to your skin regime 2- 3 times a week to build up tolerance before moving to daily use. Dryness, tingling and redness is normal when starting to use this product.
Use of this product is not advised during pregnancy.
- Oily or acne-prone skin
- All grades of acne
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Helps reduce the number of acne blemishes
- Soothes and calms irritation from active blemishes
- Reduces overproduction of sebum
HOW TO USE
- Apply to cleansed skin every morning and evening.
- May be used as a spot treatment daily to help reduce the number of acne blemishes.
- If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day. If going outside, use a sunscreen.
PRO TIP: Blend with I CONCEAL for a medicated blemish concealer.